A unique mix of India and Europe.
Helping you to successfully integrate in the Gujarati Business Environment.
To serve you by providing the highest quality professional services that address your business issues.
Teachers at heart
Coaching to make you independent.
No nonsense & Integrity
We take (y)our work seriously .We do the right thing regardless of the consequences.
You always know who is handling your work.
We attract, recruit, and retain knowledgeable and passionate professionals, and we provide a collaborative culture that enables all of us to thrive professionally and personally.
Our Commitment to you
2. We will, together, establish realistic expectations of the benefits and results of our services.
3. We will only accept assignments for which we possess the requisite experience and competence to perform and will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve you effectively.
4. Before accepting any engagement, we will ensure that we have worked with you to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements.
5. We will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by Knight Consulting, your firm, or another client, without your express permission.
6. We will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to you the circumstances or interests that we believe may influence our judgement or objectivity.
7. We will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when we believe our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
8. We will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with you.
9. We will agree in advance with you on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
Our Commitment to the Public and the Profession
2. We will respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
3. We will represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in our relations with our clients, colleagues, and the general public.
4. We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent or denigrate individual consulting practitioners, consulting firms, or the consulting profession.
GET IN TOUCH
On Business Days We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.